Working with marble countertops in Roanoke, VA, we know that taking care of marble can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. Luckily at Artisans of Stone, we’ve picked up a couple of key tips and tricks over the years. With that in mind, here is our essential marble care guide.
Everything You Need:
- A recommended sealer
- Spray bottle
- Gentle non-abrasive dish soap
- Soft, absorbent towel
- Dish cloth or cleaning rag.
- Using the dry dish cloth, lightly dust any crumbs or particles off your counter.
- Get the spray bottle and add a tablespoon of the dish soap. Don’t add acid such as lemon juice because it will erode the stone. Shake the solution gently.
- Lightly spray the countertop.
- Let it sit for about a minute, then wipe it off of the counter with the wet dish cloth.
- Dry the countertop off with a towel and buff it immediately after with the absorbent towel.
- Enjoy your clean counters!
Want More Help?
Marble, especially when you choose a light colored surface, can be tricky to be taken care of, but as long as you follow these steps every 3-6 months, you should have beautiful counters all year long.
If you’re interested in marble or doing any other kind of countertops in Roanoke, VA, don’t hesitate to seek the help of Artisans of Stone. Natural Stone, Quartz, or Custom Tile—we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re seeking furnishings for residential or commercial, we’re dedicated to delivering the highest quality natural stone countertops at a low price. Our highly skilled artisans can create beautiful surfaces for your kitchen and bath. From custom cabinets to base boards, table tops to stone showers, floor tile to exterior veneer— we can make your dream home a reality. If you’re ready to get started, contact us and we’ll see what we can do.