Artisans of Stone creates beautiful and quality countertops in Roanoke, VA. We’re dedicated to delivering the highest quality natural stone and quartz countertops at a low price. Our highly skilled artisans can create beautiful surfaces for your kitchen and bath.
If you don’t have a lot of counter space, you know how frustrating it can be to try to prepare a meal on limited space. Even if you do have a decent amount of counter space, you might find that your appliances are cluttering up your counter. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your counter space:
- Use items like cake stands and shelf risers to store items like spices and cooking utensils above the counter’s surface so that you still have space to prepare food.
- Use burner covers to create additional space over your stove when it’s not in use. You can also get a butcher block cover to go over your sink for extra space for food prep.
- You can hang your pots and pans from a ceiling rack and hang your cooking utensils and knives along your backsplash to save storage space.
- Install a pull out chopping board that sits between your countertop and your drawers.
- Your microwave can take up a lot of counter space, so have it installed above your stove or place it on top of a rolling cart in your kitchen.
- Use a moveable island to create more space for storage and food prep in your kitchen.
For quality countertops in the Roanoke, VA area, stop by to see us at Artisans of Stone today.